Thursday, January 22, 2009

Peppering the Article


As the blog develops and gains a readership, I should probably put a disclaimer in here that I curse like a sailor. I don't feel it is gratuitous swearing, just enough to pepper the article accordingly. Sometimes, a curse word is the only adjective, verb or noun that actually fits.

I don't mean to offend, but I like my articles to illustrate how I speak. If swearing offends you, I'm really fucking sorry. I am guessing that people that discover this blog are mature adults wanting a "Reality Check" on Dubai. How things are, the way things work, etc. The reality is, people swear a shit-load here. I think much of it born of frustration.

Sorry to be a cursy-pants, but if you are offended by four-letter punctuation, just close your eyes when you get to the scary bits. It'll be okay. I even got busted this week swearing in the Religious Forum on Dubai Helping Hand. Whoops!

No comments: